Nothing Phone 1 Update: Nothing Phone (1) starts receiving Nothing OS 1.1.7 update, brings November security patch, audio quality improvements and more |
The updated carries firmware version S1.1-221121-2306 and has a download size of about 80MB. The update is now rolling out Over the air and most users are reportedly receiving it. All you need to do is look for the update notification and tap on it to initiate the update process. In case you haven’t, head to Settings → System → System update and check for the update manually.
Once you see the update available for your device, hit the download button and wait for it to complete the process.
Here’s the complete changelog of the Nothing OS 1.1.7 update:
● Now supports battery percentage display for AirPods. You can enable it in Settings – Experimental features.
● Updated to October/November Security Patch.
● Improved OS fluidity and reduced stutters.
● Adjusted the thermal threshold to better balance performance and temperature.
● Improved audio quality when recording videos.
● More accurate battery status.
● Resolved an issue causing Whatsapp notifications to be unresponsive in the lock screen.
● General bug fixes.
Meanwhile, Nothing has also started testing Nothing OS version 1.5.0 based on Android 13. The beta version of the same is expected to go live by the end of the year.